Effect of certain benzisatins on oxidative deamination of tyramine hydrochloride
Search for New Drugs
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Hydrochloride Tyramine Oxidative Deamination Tyramine Hydrochloride
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. E. Virsis, B. A. Grinberg, D. G. Tsedere, and A. A. Prikulis, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 8, 953–956 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Garalene, A. P. Stankyavichyus, L. I. Mazhilis, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 11, 1305–1308 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.V. E. Grinshtein, A. A. Prikulis, B. A. Grinberg, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk LatvSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 3, 299–304 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Zhungietu, and M. A. Rekhter, Isatin and Its Derivatives [in Russian], Kishinev (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.L. I. Mazhilis, A. P. Stankyavichyus, P. B. Terent'ev, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 5, 580–583 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Prikulis, B. A. Grinberg, V. E. Grinshtein, and G. R. Strelka, Biokhimiya, No. 2, 313–319 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.A. P. Stankyavichyus, L. I. Mazhilis, V. N. Garalene, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 12, 31–34 (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.D. G. Tsedere, Z. V. Lyaksa, B. A. Grinberg, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk LatvSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 2, 223–226 (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.D. G. Tsedere, B. A. Grinberg, A. S. Roska, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 5, 555–558 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990