Correlation between structure and antitumor activity in a steroid glycoside series
Search for New Drugs
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsSteroid Organic Chemistry Glycoside Antitumor Activity Steroid Glycoside
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Lazur'evskii, P. K. Kintya, E. Ch. Pukhal'skaya et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 6, 19–29 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.A System for Designing Antitumor Preparations in the USSR and the USA [in Russian], N. N. Blokhin and Ch. G. Zubrod, eds., Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.Experimental Evaluation of Antitumor Preparations in the USSR and the USA [in Russian], Z. P. Sof'ina, A. B. Syrkin, A. Goldin, et al., eds., Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.V. E. Golender and A. B. Rozenblit, Calculation Methods for Drug Design [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.S. B. Mahato, A. N. Ganguly, and N. P. Sahu, Phytochemistry,21, 959–978 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.P. K. Kintya and G. V. Lazur'evskii, The Spirostane Series of Steroid Glycosides [in Russian], Kishinev (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984