Preparation of nickel-on-active carbon catalyst by CVD method for methanol carbonylation
- 235 Downloads
The nickel on active carbon (Ni/A.C.) catalysts prepared by a simple chemical vapor deposition (CVD) method showed comparable catalytic activities for the vapor phase carbonylation of methanol to those of the catalysts prepared by impregnating A.C. with nickel nitrate and activating by hydrogen treatment. The CVD method was successfully applied to the in situ catalyst preparation.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. Hohenschutz, N. von Kutepow and W. Himmele, Hydrocarbon Process. 45 (1966) 141.Google Scholar
- J.F. Roth, J.H. Craddock, A. Hershman and F.E. Paulik, Chemtech. (1971) 600.Google Scholar
- K. Fujimoto, T. Shikada, K. Omata and H. Tominaga, Ind. Eng. Chem. Prod. Res. Dev. 21 (1982) 429.Google Scholar
- T. Shikada, K. Fujimoto, M. Miyauchi and H. Tominaga, Appl. Catal. 7 (1983) 361.Google Scholar
- K. Omata, K. Fujimoto, T. Shikada and H. Tominaga. Ind. Eng. Chem. Prod. Res. Dev. 24 (1985) 234.Google Scholar
- D. Bailey and S. Langer, Chem. Rev. 81 (1981) 110.Google Scholar
- K. Mayer and I.P. Wibaut, Rec. Trav. Chim. 56 (1937) 356.Google Scholar