Complete oxidation of methane over perovskite oxides
KeywordsOxidation Physical Chemistry Methane Catalysis Perovskite
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R.J.H. Voorhover, Perovskite-related oxides as oxidation and reduction catalysts, in:Advanced Materials in Catalysis (Academic Press, New York, 1973) p. 129.Google Scholar
- G.H. Jonker, Physica 16 (1950) 337, 599.Google Scholar
- Yung Fang and Yu Yao, J. Catal. 36 (1975) 266.Google Scholar
- K. Ichimura, Y. Inoue and I. Yasumori, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jap. 53 (1980) 3044.Google Scholar
- T. Nakamura, M. Misono and Y. Yoneda, Shakubai (Catalysts) 24 (1979) 310.Google Scholar
- G. Parraveno, J.A.C.S 75 (1953) 1497.Google Scholar
- T. Yamakuchi, Yogyo Kyokai Shi 88 (1980) 9.Google Scholar
- Y. Teraoka, M. Yoshimatsu, N. Yamazoe, T. Seiyama and Shakubai (Catalysis) 26(2) (1984) 106.Google Scholar
- John B. Goodenough, Phys. Rev. 100 (1955) 564.Google Scholar
© J.C. Baltzer A.G. Scientific Publishing Company 1988