Complexes of N,N'-di-(o-hydroxybenzyl)ethylenediamine with copper compounds
Search for New Drugs
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsCopper Organic Chemistry Ethylenediamine Copper Compound
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Ostankevich, E. K. D'yachenko, K. N. Lyubomirova, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 1, 82–85 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Sokol, M. V. Artemenko, et al., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zavedenii. Khim. Khim. Tekhnol.,18, No. 7, 1035–1038 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.F. K. Sukhomlinov and A. Ya. Timofeeva, Tr. Leningr. Khim.-farm. Inst.,14, 111–113 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Brauer (editor), Manual of Preparative Inorganic Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Přibil, Complexones in Quantitative Analysis [in Russian], Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983