Synthesis, and cytostatic and tuberculostatic activity of unsymmetrical azines of N-arylacetylformamidoximes
Search for New Drugs
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Azine Tuberculostatic Activity Unsymmetrical Azine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. P. Kitaev and B. I. Buzykin, Hydrazones [in Russian], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Kost and I. N. Grandberg, Usp. Khimii,28, No. 8, 921–947 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.R. G. Kurmangalieva, I. A. Poplavskaya, and M. I. Lelyukh, Izv. Akad. Nauk Kazakh. SSR, Ser. Khim., No. 1, 52–56 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. Poplavskaya, R. G. Kurmangalieva, S. F. Khalilova, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 4, 16–21 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Poplavskaya, R. G. Kurmangalieva, S. F. Khalilova, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 4, 16–21 (1981) [sic; this reference is identical to the preceding one — Translator].Google Scholar
- 6.S. F. Khalilova and I. A. Poplavskaya, Izv. Akad. Nauk Kazakh. SSR, Ser. Khim., No. 3, 39–43 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.S. F. Khalilova, I. A. Poplavskaya, L. I. Blonskaya, and Ya. A. Blagodarnyi, Khim.- farm. Zh., No. 12, 1469–1472 (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Abe, K. Miura, D. Muzuno, et al., J. Pharm. Soc. Jpn.,79, No. 10, 1346–1350 (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990