Synthesis and pharmacological activity of 1-imino-1,2,3,4-tetrahydropyrazino[1,2-a]indolel derivatives
Search for New Drugs
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Pharmacological Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Andreeva, R. G. Glushkov, V. Z. Gorkin, and M. D. Mashkovskii, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 2, 133–144 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.R. G. Glushkov, L. G. Vasil'evykh, Z. S. Kogan, and V. Z. Gorkin, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 5, 58–62 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.R. G. Glushkov, N. I. Filenko, M. D. Mashkovskii, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 9, 30–34 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.R. G. Glushkov, S. A. Zaitsev, M. D. Mashkovskii, and N. I. Andreeva, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 9, 1060–1063 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.US Patent No. 4,022,778 (1976); Chem. Abstr.,87, No. 68,421 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Ya. Uritskaya, N. I. Andreeva, M. D. Mashkovskii, and L. N. Yakhontov, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 1, 44–47 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.W. S. Cump and E. J. Nikawitz, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,72, No. 3, 1309–1312 (1950).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990