Synthesis of benzo[b]phenanthridines by the Pictet-Spengler and Bischler-Napieralski reactions
Search for New Drugs
- 44 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Phenanthridines
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Ershova, V. A. Chernov, R. N. Akhvlediani, et al., Current Problems in Tumor Chemotherapy [in Russian], Chernogolovka,1, (1987), pp. 14–16.Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Khokhlov, V. I. Sladkov, L. N. Kurkovskaya, et al., Zh. Org. Khim.,21, No. 3, 594–601 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.G. M. Badger, R. S. Pearce, and R. Pettit, J. Chem. Soc., 3204–3207 (1951).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Berger and A. Reiker, The Chemistry of Quinoid Compounds, S. Patay (ed.), New York (1974), Pt. 1, pp. 163–229.Google Scholar
- 5.W. J. Gensler, M. Vinooskis, and N. W. Ang, J. Org. Chem.,34, 3664–3666 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Scott, Interpretation of the Ultraviolet Spectra of Natural Products, New York (1964), p. 8.Google Scholar
- 7.I. Sigh, R. T. Ogata, R. F. Moore, et al., Tetrahedron,24, 6053–6073 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.R. H. Thomson, Naturally Occurring Quinones, London (1971), p. 66.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990