Analogs of desmethylprodine synthesized from 1-(4-phenoxybutine-2-yl)-4-phenyl-oxypiperidine
Search for New Drugs
- 20 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.USSR patent 591466, Otkryt., No. 5 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.USSR patent 1109390, Otkryt., No. 31 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.USSR patent 1233452, Otkryt., No. 48 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.K. D. Praliev, N. A. Belikova, D. V. Sokolov, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 12, 32–35 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.K. D. Praliev, N. A. Belikova, Zh. I. Isin, and D. V. Sokolov, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 1, 70–71 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.A. K. Sangailo, N. D. Den'gina, and N. P. Gorbasheva, Farmakol. Toksikol., No. 3, 10–12 (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.N. B. Eddy and D. Leibach, J. Pharmacol. Ther.,107, 385–393 (1953).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991