Electrochemical reduction of 1-(M-nitrophenyl)-2-alkylaminoethanols
Methods of Synthesis and Technology of Drug Production
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Electrochemical Reduction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. V. Rubtsov and A. G. Baichikov, Synthetic Chemicopharmaceutical Preparations [in Russian], Moscow (1971), p. 45.Google Scholar
- 2.M. Ya. Fioshin and I. A. Avrutskaya, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 12, 50 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Malyshev, Mathematical Planning of Metallurgical and Chemical Experiments [in Russian], Alma-Ata (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Charlot, Methods of Analytical Chemistry [Russian translation], Second edn., Vol. 2, Moscow (1969), p. 881.Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Andosov, I. V. Kirilus, and G. A. Frangulyan, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 4, 62 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984