Clinical pharmacokinetics and biopharmaceutical investigation of pyracetam
Molecular-Biological Problems in the Creation of Drugs and Study of the Mechanism of their Action
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Clinical Pharmacokinetic Biopharmaceutical Investigation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. M. Rudenko, in: New Pharmacological Preparations [in Russian], Moscow (1982), pp. 121-126.Google Scholar
- 2.M. D. Mashkovskii, L. F. Poshina, and A. I. Polezhaeva, ibid., pp. 110–120.Google Scholar
- 3.J. G. Gobert and E. L. Baldes, Farmaco Ed. Prat.,32, 83–91 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.J. G. Gobert, J. Pharm. Belg.,27, 291–298 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.I. C. K. Loo and S. Riegelman, J. Pharm. Sci.,57, 918–928 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.D. P. Vaughan and M. Denis, J. Pharmacokinetet. Biopharm.,8 83–98 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984