Fractionation of a binary mixture of isobutyraldehyde and isobutanol
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Binary Mixture Isobutyraldehyde
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. B. Kogan, Azeotropic and Extractive Fractionation [Ln Russian], Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.Zh. Prikl. Khim.,32, 812 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.Handbook of Chemistry [in Russian], Vol. 1, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Kasatkin, A. N. Planovskii, and O. S. Chekhov, The Calculation of Plate Fractionation and Absorption Apparatuses [in Russian], Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V.Kafarov, Principles of Mass Transfer [in Russian], Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Kasatkin, The Basic Processes of Chemical Technology [in Russian], Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Planovskii, V. M. Ramm, and S. Z. Kogan, Processes and Apparatuses of Chemical Industry [in Russian], Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969