Structure-activity relationships in flavonoids 4. Vinylogous chalcones and metadichalcones
Search for New Drugs
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Flavonoid Chalcones
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Kiprianov, Usp. Khimii,40, No. 7, 1283–1308 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Nikitchenko, V. K. Polyakov, S. V. Tsukerman, and V. F. Lavrushin, Ukr. Khim. Zh.,38, No. 1, 64–67 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Nikitchenko, V. M. Staroverov, A. N. Gusarov, and V. F. Lavrushin, ibid.,41, No. 1, 519–524 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.é. T. Oganesyan, Synthesis of and Structure-Activity Relationships inα, Β-Unsaturated Carbonyl Compounds, Triterpenes, and Their Reaction Products [in Russian], Author's abstract, Diss. Doc. Pharm. Sci., Kharkov (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.é. T. Oganesyan, V. I. Yakovenko, M. M. Khachatryan, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 6, 696–702 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.é. T. Oganesyan, I. M. Dubrovkin, V. I. Yakovenko, et al., ibid., No. 2, 205–210 (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.é. T. Oganesyan, V. I. Yakovenko, and V. S. Cherevatyi, ibid. No. 5, 583.Google Scholar
- 8.S. V. Tsukerman, V. P. Maslennikova, V. M. Nikitchenko, and V. F. Lavrushin, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,12, No. 1, 91–96 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.A. Schönberg, M. M. Sidky, and G. Aziz, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,76, No. 20, 5115–5117 (1954).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989