Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of substituted 2,3-dihydro-4H-pyrans
Search for New Drugs
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Antimicrobial Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. V. Vatsuro and G. M. Mishchenko, Name Reactions in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow (1976), p. 215.Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Keiko and L. G. Stepanova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 11, 2516–2519 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Keiko, L. G. Stepanova, I. D. Kalikhman, et al., Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 5, 602–605 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.G. N. Pershin (editor), Methods of Experimental Chemotherapy [in Russian], Moscow (1971), pp. 103–106.Google Scholar
- 5.Trudy Vses. Nauch. -Issled. In-ta Dezinfektsii Sterilizatsii [Proceedings of the All-Union Research Institute for Disinfection and Sterilization], Moscow (1971), Vol. 21, No. 2.Google Scholar
- 6.M. F. Shostakovskii, N. A. Keiko, A. Kh. Filippova, and V. V. Keiko, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 11, 2045–2047 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.M. F. Shostakovskii, N. A. Keiko, A. P. Chichkarev, and A. Kh. Filippova, ibid., No. 10, 2351–2354 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989