Some rotating, time-dependent Bianchi type-IX cosmologies with heat flow
- 52 Downloads
It is reported on an investigation of cosmologies which constitute explicit, rotating, and expanding solutions of Einstein's field equations, with spacelike, timelike, or null-like homogeneous hypersurfaces of Bianchi type IX, and the source of which is a non-thermalized perfect fluid.
KeywordsHeat Flow Field Equation Differential Geometry Perfect Fluid Bianchi Type
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Novello, M., and Rebouças, M. J. (1978),Astrophys. J.,225, 719.Google Scholar
- 2.Ray, D. (1980).J. Math. Phys.,21, 2797.Google Scholar
- 3.Rebouças, M. J., and de Lima, J. A. S. (1981).J. Math. Phys.,22, 2699; (1982).23, 1547.Google Scholar
- 4.Reboucas, M. J. (1982).Nuov. Cim.,67B, 120.Google Scholar
- 5.Bradley, M., and Sviestins, E. (1983). Some rotating, time-dependent Bianchi type VIII cosmologies with heat flow,Gen. Rel. Grav.,16, 1119.Google Scholar
- 6.Sviestins, E. (1983). Cosmological Bianchi type IX solutions of the field equations with rotation, expansion and heat flow, USIP report 85-04.Google Scholar
- 7.King, A. R., and Ellis, G. F. R. (1973).Commun. Math. Phys.,31, 209.Google Scholar
- 8.Sviestins, E. (1983). Rotating relativistic models of the Universe-Construction and interpretation, thesis, University of Stockholm.Google Scholar
- 9.Eckart, C. (1940).Phys. Rev.,58, 919.Google Scholar