Allergenic properties of modified forms of terrilytin
Search for New Drugs
- 8 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Modify Form Allergenic Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. D. Mashkovskii, Drugs, 8th edn. [in Russian], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Vol'f and K. Ransberger, Treatment with Enzymes [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.R. I. Desnick, S. R. Thorpe, and M. B. Fiddler, Physiol. Rev.,56, 37–39 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Gallus and J. Hirsh, Drugs,12, 132–157 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.É. V. Levi, A. P. Kashkin, N. E. Putilova, et al., Zh. Mikrobiol., No. 8, 129–134 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.R. V. Petrov, Immunology and Immunogenetics [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.A. D. Ado, General Allergology, 2nd edn. [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.A. P. Kashkin and É. V. Levi, Byull. Éksp. Biol. Med., No. 8, 189–192 (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.O. E. Vyazova (editor), Laboratory Methods of Investigation in Noninfective Immunology [in Russian], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982