Synthesis and antitumor activity of some 5,7-substituted s-triazolo[1,5-a]-pyrimidines
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Pyrimidine Antitumor Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Blokhina (editor), Chemotherapy of Malignant Tumors [in Russian], Moscow (1977), pp. 61–119.Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. Makisumi, H. Kano, and Sh. Takahashi, Japanese Patent No. 5271 (1959); Chem. Abstr.,54, No. 142828 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. Makisumi and H. Kano, Japanese Patent No. 9498 (1962); Chem. Abstr.,59, No. 51781 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. Makisumi, Chem. Pharm. Bull.,9, 801–808 (1961); Chem. Abstr.,57, No. 16606B (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Hill, G. A. Reynolds, J. E. Tinker, et al., J. Org. Chem.,26, 3834 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Tenor and H. Füller, German Patent No. 61269 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982