The dynamic problem of a crack in the case of longitudinal shear strain
Scientific and Technical Section
KeywordsShear Strain Dynamic Problem Longitudinal Shear
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Paris and J. Sih, in: Applied Problems of Fracture Ductility [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.F. A. McLintock and J. Irvin, in: Applied Problems of Fracture Viscosity [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.V. Z. Parton and B. A. Kudryavtsev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,185, No.3 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Z. Parton and B. A. Kudryavtsev, Prikl. Matem, i Mekh.,33, No.5 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.I. N. Sneddon, Z. Angew. Math, und Mech.,49, Nos.1–2 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.N. W. MacLachlan, The Theory and Applications of Mathieu Functions [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 7.Tables for Computing Mathieu Functions [in Russian], VTs AN SSSR, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974