Durability of heat-resistant alloys in unsteady operation with short-duration overloads
- 11 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. P. Lozitskii, N. I. Kononchuk, and V. Ya. Shipil', in: Reliability and Durability of Aircraft Gas-Turbine Engines [in Russian], Vol. 3, Izd. KIIGA, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.R. S. Kinasoshvili, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 3 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Kogaev and V. V. Kirin, in; Thermal Strength of Materials and Structural Elements [in Russian], Vol. 5, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Geminov, in: Fatigue of Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Kononchuk, V. Ya. Shipil', and G. E. Makarova, in: Reliability and Durability of Aircraft Gas-Turbine Engines [in Russian], Vol. 2, Izd. KIIGA, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Schijve, Load Sequences for Fatigue Testing of Components and Full-Scale Aircraft Structures, Rome (1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974