Allowance for energy dissipation in vibrations of elastic couplings
KeywordsEnergy Dissipation Elastic Coupling
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. S. Pisarenko, Energy Dissipation in Mechanical Vibrations [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Polyakov and I. D. Barbash, Couplings [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.P. M. Trivailo, “Elastic highly damped coupling,” Mashinostroitel, No. 2, 13 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.V. T. Troshchenko and L. F. Shestopal, “Investigation of the regularities of fatigue fracture and inelastic deformation of metals under torsion,” Probl. Prochn., No. 5, 15–23 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.G. S. Pisarenko, “Some generalization of the equations of the outline of the hysteresis loop to the case of asymmetry of the cycle,” Probl. Prochn., No. 4, 14–15 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Bogolyubov and Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Vibrations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.G. S. Pisarenko, Vibrations of Elastic Systems Taking Energy Dissipation in the Material into Account [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1955).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981