Characterization of the Weyl solutions
- 34 Downloads
For the Weyl solutionsθ(z, x) of the Schrödinger and Dirac equations, asymptotics for |z| → ∞ are obtained. This gives a possibility of selecting Weyl solutions by their behaviour when |z| → ∞. Some applications are given.
Mathematics Subject Classifications (1991)34B20 34L40 35J20 35Q53 35Q55 81Q05
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Marchenko, V. A., The Cauchy problem for the KdV equation with non-decreasing initial data, in V. E. Zaharov (ed.),What is Integrability?, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1990, pp. 273–318.Google Scholar
- 2.Levitan, B. M. and Sargsyan, I. S.,Introduction to the Spectral Theory, Nauka, Moscow, 1970, p. 671 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 3.Martinov, V. V., Conditions of discreteness and continuity of spectrum in the case of a self-adjoint system of first-order differential equations,Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 165, 996–999 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.Marchenko, V. A., Asymptotics of the Weyl solutions of the Sturm-Liouville equations with respect to the spectral parameter,Proc. LOMI Seminars, v. 170, Nauka, Leningrad, pp. 184–206.Google Scholar
- 5.Misyura, T. V., Asymptotic formula for the Weyl solutions of the Dirac equations,Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukrain. SSR 5, 26–28 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.Marchenko, V. A.,The Sturm-Liouville Operators and Applications, Birkhäuser Verlag, Basel, 1986, p. 367.Google Scholar
- 7.Glazman, I. M.,Direct Method of Qualitative Analysis of Singular Differential Operators, Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1963, p. 340 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 8.Marchenko, V. A., Characterization of the Weyl solutions, Preprint BIBOS No 578/93, Universität Bielefeld.Google Scholar