Use of methods of fluorescence-absorption analysis and pattern recognition for evaluating the biological activity of chemical compounds. I. Quantum chemical interpretation of the absorption spectra of steroid hormones
Search for New Drugs
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsSteroid Organic Chemistry Absorption Spectrum Biological Activity Pattern Recognition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Dorfman, Chem. Rev.,53, 47, 1953.Google Scholar
- 2.R. L. Ellis, G. Kuehnlentz, and H. H. Jaffe, J. Chem. Phys.,26, 131 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.D. H. Bernstein, Physical Properties of Steroid Hormones, Oxford (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Barltrop and J. Coyle, Excited States in Organic Chemistry, Wiley (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.C.-N.-R. Rao, Electronic Spectra in Chemistry [Russian translation], Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.L. Fieser and M. Fieser, Steroids [Russian translation], Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.R. B. Woodward, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,63, 1123 (1941);64, 72 (1942).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Weinreb and A. Werner, Photochem. Photobiol.,20, 313 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983