Characteristic features of the structure of methylene- and hexamethylenebis(13-crown-4)
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsMethylene Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Characteristic Feature
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Kimura, T. Maeda, and T. Shono, J. Electroanal. Chem.,95, 91 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Kimura, H. Sakamoto, J. Koscki, and T. Shono, Chem. Lett.,5, 1241 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.N. G. Luk'yanenko, O. T. Mel'nik, and T. I. Kirichenko, Synthesis,11, 330 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.G. M. Sheldrick, SHELX 76. Program for Crystal Structure Determination, University of Cambridge, England (1976), p. 1.Google Scholar
- 5.P. Main, MULTAN. A System of Computer Programs for the Automatic Solution of Crystal Structure from X-Ray Diffraction Data, University of York, England (1978), p. 61.Google Scholar
- 6.N. G. Luk'yanenko, O. T. Mel'nik, Yu. A. Simonov, and S. T. Malinovskii, Summaries of Papers Presented at the 15th Republican Conference on Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Uzhgorod (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Dale, Acta Chem. Scand.,27, No. 6, 1115 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989