Peculiarities of shock-wave propagation in foams
KeywordsFoam Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. E. Gel'fand, S. A. Gubin, and E. I. Timofeev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 2 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Kudinov, B. I. Palamarchuk, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk. SSSR,228, No. 3 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Borisov et al., Acta Astron.,5, No. 11-12 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Rudinger, Raket. Tekh. Kosmn.,5, No. 5 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Wallis, One-Dimensional Two-Phase Flow, McGraw-Hill (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.L. I. Sedov, Similarity and Dimensionality Methods in Mechanics, [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.T. H. Pierce, J. Fluid Mech.,88, No. 4 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Sakurai, in: Exploding Wires [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Adushkin and A. I. Korotkov, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 5 (1961).Google Scholar
- 10.Kh. S. Kestenboim, G. S. Roslyakov, and L. A. Chudov, The Point Explosion. Methods of Calculation. Tables [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982