Roots, trunks, branches, and blossoms: A preface to gerald Caplan's preventive psychiatry program
KeywordsPublic Health Health Psychology Psychiatry Program Preventive Psychiatry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Caplan, G. (1964). Principles of Preventive Psychiatry, New York, Basic Books.Google Scholar
- Caplan, G., Mason, E., and Kaplan, David (1965). Four studies of crisis in parents of prematures. Community Mental Health Journal, 1(2)149–161.Google Scholar
- Caplan, G. (1970). Theory and Practice of Mental Health Consultation. New York, Basic Books.Google Scholar
- Caplan, G. (1974). Support Systems in Community Mental Health: Lectures and Concept Development. New York, Behavioral Publications.Google Scholar
- Caplan, G. (1990). Loss, stress, and mental health. Community Mental Health Journal, 26(1)27–48.Google Scholar
- Caplan, G. & Caplan, R. (1993). Mental Health Consultation and Collaboration. San Francisco, Jossey Bass, Inc.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press, Inc. 1993