Synthesis and investigation of dimethine compounds based on derivatives of quinaldine and acetylated sugars
Search for New Drugs
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsSugar Organic Chemistry Quinaldine Dimethine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Zhdanov and G. N. Dorofeenko, Chemical Conversions of the Carbon Skeleton of Carbohydrates [in Russian], Moscow (1962), p. 149.Google Scholar
- 2.G. T. Pilyugin and B. M. Gutsulyak, Usp. Khim., 32, No. 4, 389–432 (1963), M. Gutsulyak, Usp. Khim.,41, No. 2, 346–374 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Zhdanov, G. V. Bogdanova, and V. G. Zolotukhina, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,157, 917 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Zhdanov and G. V.Bogdanova, Khim. Geterosikl. Soedin.,5, 567 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Rogovik, I. N. Chernyuk, Yu. S. Rozum, et al., Zh. Obshch. Khim., 34, No. 10, 3320 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Nakanishi, Infrared Spectra and Structure of Organic Compounds [Russian translation], Moscow (1965), pp. 40–41.Google Scholar
- 7.L. Bellamy, Infrared Spectra of Complex Molecules, Halsted Press (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.E. A. Ved'mina and N. M. Furer, in Multivolume Handbook on Microbiology, Clinical Practice, and Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases [in Russian], Moscow (1964). Vol. 4, pp. 602–605.Google Scholar
- 9.G. T. Pilyugin and Z. Ya. Krainer, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,81, 609 (1951).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982