O, O-Dialkyldithiophosphates of quaternary phosphonium and their bacteriostatic and bactericidal activity
- 22 Downloads
After bringing quaternary phosphonium bromides into reaction with O,O-dialkyldithiophosphoric acids in the presence of acceptors of the hydrogen bromide separated, new O,O-dialkyldithiophosphates of P- substituted phosphonium were synthesized.
The high bacteriostatic and bactericidal activity of this group of substances is shown.
The marked fungistatic and fungicidal activity of the new compounds against pathogenic fungi is mentioned.
KeywordsHydrogen Bromide Organic Chemistry Bactericidal Activity Pathogenic Fungus
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Kimmig, D. Jerchel, and D. Klin, Wschr.,28, 429 (1950).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Mel'nikov, B. A. Khaskin, K. D. Shvetsova-Shilovskaya, et al., Zh. Obshch. Khim.,32, 2858 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Mel'nikov, B. A. Khaskin, and K. D. Shvetsova-Shilovskaya, Khimiya v Sel'skom Khozyaistve, No.3, 60 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Mel'nikov, B. A. Khaskin, G. N. Pershin et al., ibid., No. 7, 59 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Mel'nikov, B. A. Khaskin, K. D. Shvetsova-Shilovskaya et al., Author's Certificate USSR No. 150512; Buyl. Izobret. No. 19 (1962). Author's Certificate USSR No. 187022, 187023; Byul. Izobret. No. 20, 37, 38 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Doak and D. Treedmann, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,74, 753 (1952).Google Scholar
- 7.S. M. Vyaseleva, O. A. Ignat'eva, I. V. Zalkonnikova et al., Chemistry and Application of Organophosphoric Compounds [in Russian], Moscow (1962), p. 532.Google Scholar
- 8.B. Mendel and D. Mejers, Brit. J. Pharmacol.,8, 217 (1953).Google Scholar