Synthesis and pharmacological activity of derivatives of 2-dimethylaminoquinoline and 1,2,3,4-tetrahydronaphthyridine
Search for New Drugs
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Pharmacological Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Zhidkova, V. G. Granik, R. G. Glushkov, et al., Khim. Farm. Zh., No. 5, 18 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Tanaka, T. Iwakuma, M. Miyazaki, et al., Chem. Pharm. Bull.,20, 109 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.R. G. Glushkov and V. G. Granik, Usp. Khim.,39, 1989 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.G. C. Hopkins, J. P. Jonak, H. Tieckelman, et al., J. Org. Chem.,31, 3969 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.G. C. Hopkins, J. P. Jonak, H. J. Minnemeyer, et al., J. Org. Chem.,32, 4040 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.G. C. Hopkins, J. P. Jonak, H. J. Minnemeyer, et al., J. Org. Chem.,35, 2512 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.A. M. Zhidkova, V. G. Granik, R. G. Glushkov, et al., Khim. Geterosikl. Soedin., No. 5, 670 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977