Radioactive contamination of the R. Enisey due to discharges from krasnoyarsk mining and chemical corporation
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsRadioactive Contamination Chemical Corporation Krasnoyarsk Mining
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. M. Vakulovskii (ed.), Recommendations on Methods for Determining Radioactive Contamination in Water [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.Radiation Safety Standards NRB-76/87 and Major Health Rules for Work with Radioactive Substances and Other Sources of Ionizing Radiation OSP-72/87 [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Pisarev, A. V. Nosov, V. M. Kuznetsova, et al., “A study of the contamination of the Kiev Reservoir in the period from 1986 to 1987,” In: Chernobyl-88, Vol. 5, Part 2 [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1989), pp. 159–175.Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Voitsekhovich, “Radioactive contamination of the Dneper Basin,” Priroda, No. 5, 52–56 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.V. F. Kozlov, Handbook on Radiation Safety, 4th revised edition [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Izraél', S. M. Vakulovskii, V. A. Vetrov, et al., Chernobyl: Radioactive Contamination of Natural Media [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993