Experimental study of thermohydraulic processes and gas distribution in a model of the containment shell of the AST-500 reactor
- 27 Downloads
KeywordsExperimental Study Containment Shell Thermohydraulic Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Babykin, B. F. Balunov, T. S. Zhivitskaya, et al., “Experimental foundations of the safety of the AST-500 reactor determined with a large-scale model of the reactor,” At. Énerg.,73, No. 1, 37 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Babykin, B. F. Balunov, V. V. Vakhrushev, et al., “Intensity of steam condensation in subcooled water,” At. Énerg.,64, No. 1, 62 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.P. A. Andreev, V. F. Egorov, Yu. A. Sokovishin, and V. B. Yurkovskii, “Free convection in a vertical cylinderical vessel with heat-conducting walls,” in: Problems of Heat Transfer Development in Inhomogeneous Media [in Russian], A. V. Lykov TMO, Minsk (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Ostroumov, Free Convection under Conditions of an Internal Problem [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow- Leningrad (1952).Google Scholar
- 5.B. F. Balunov, G. D. Govyadko, V. A. Prokhorov, and P. N. Pustyl'nik, “The axial heat transfer in upwardly blind channels with a single-phase coolant,” Teploénergetika, No. 9, 66 (1991).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993