Development of elements simulating the fuel elements of RBMK reactors and nuclear district heating stations
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsFuel Element Heating Station District Heating RBMK Reactor Nuclear District Heating
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Carbajo, “Cladding critical thickness under rewetting conditions,” Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc.,49, 269 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Sugimoto, T. Sudch, and Y. Murao, “Analytical study of thermal response similarity between simulated fuel rods and nuclear fuel rods during reflood phase of RWR-LOCA,” J. Nucl. Sci. Tech.,23, No. 4, 315 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.V. K. Deer, R. B. Duffey, and I. Cotton, “Study of the cooling of a bundle of zircalloy rods,” Teploperedacha,103, No. 2B, 124 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.s. M. Balashov, A. S. Kon'kov, A. M. Pavlov, and N. I. Sukharev, “Simulator of a heat-liberating nuclear reactor element,” Author's Certificate No. 1,264,754 [in Russian], International Classification G 21C 17/06.Google Scholar
- 5.S. M. Balashov, A. S. Kon'kov, and A. M. Pavlov, “Simulator of a heat-liberating nuclear reactor element,” Author's Certificate No. 1,340,441 [in Russian], International Classification G 21C 17/06.Google Scholar
- 6.S. Malang and K. Rust, “Simulation of nuclear fuel rods by electrically heated rods,” Nucl. Techn.,58, No. 1, 53 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.T. Anklam, “An experimental and analytical investigation of uncovered core heat transfer under high pressure, low heat flux conditions,” Nucl. Eng. Des.,73, No. 3, 411 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.S. Malang and K. Rust, Thermal Simulation of Fuel Rods by Indirectly Electrically Heated Rods [in German], Kernforschungszentrum Karlsruhe [KFK] 1587, Karlsruhe (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.B. Piggott and R. Duffey, “The quenching of irradiated fuel pins,” Nucl. Eng. Design,32, No. 2, 182 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993