Steroids. XXXV. A study of the nucleophilic exchange reaction of the iodine in position 21 of 17 α-hydroxy-21-iodoprogesterone
KeywordsSteroid Organic Chemistry Iodine Exchange Reaction Nucleophilic Exchange
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.US Patent No. 2,920,999 (1960); Chenu Abstr.,54, 8908 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Shaub and M. Weiss, J. Org. Chem.,26, 1223 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Toth and Z. Tuba, Nature (London),191, 607 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.Hungarian Patent No. 150,350 (1963); Chem. Abstr.,60, 3057 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Micheli and C. Bradsher, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,77, 4788 (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.C. Djerassi and C. Lenk, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,76, 1722 (1954).Google Scholar
- 7.N. N. Suvorov, O. K. Nikiforova, L. V. Sokolova, et al., Med. Prom. SSSR,1960, No. 12, 9.Google Scholar
- 8.E. A. Shevchenko and I. A. Favorskaya, Vestn. Leningradsk Un-ta, No. 22, 148 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969