Deformation of granules in the process of tablet pressing
- 22 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. F. Kunin and B. D. Yurchenko, Powder Metallurgy [in Russian], No. 6 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Yu. Bal'shin, Powder Metallography [in Russian], Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 3.É. É. Kol'man-Ivanov and K. A. Salazkin, Tablet Machines [in Russian], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Nasedkin, Peat Industry [in Russian], No. 5 (1942).Google Scholar
- 5.S. S. Korchunov, Peat Industry [in Russian], No. 3 (1946).Google Scholar
- 6.G. I. Pokrovskii, Investigations on Soil Physics [in Russian], ONTI, Moscow (1937).Google Scholar
- 7.P. M. Tikhodeev, Tabulations of Initial Metrological Measurements [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1954).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970