Quantitative determination of digitoxin by high-performance liquid chromatography
Investigation of Structure of Chemical Compounds, Methods of Analysis, and Production Control
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Liquid Chromatography Quantitative Determination Digitoxin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.USSR State Pharmacopoeia, 10th edn., Moscow (1968), pp. 250–252.Google Scholar
- 2.F. A. Mitchenko, Farm. Zh., No. 4, 28 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.F. M. Resh, Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 3, 680 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Pavone, Corriere Farm.,19, 125 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.B. Michalska, J. Zurkowska, and A. Ozarowski, Acta Pol. Pharm.,23, 253 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.V. Ya. Davydov, A. V. Kiselev, D. M. Popov, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 4, 102 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.V. Ya. Davydov, A. V. Kiselev, D. M. Popov et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 6, 110 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.V. Ya. Davydov, A. V. Kiselev, D. M. Popov, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 3, 111 (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.I. I. Bryakova, N. Ya. Pavlov, N. N. Pigulevskaya, et al., in: All-Union Scientific-Research Institute of Pharmacy. Scientific and Methodological Materials [in Russian], Moscow, No. 1 (1965), pp. 30–35.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983