A study of the stability of papaverine hydrochloride solutions
- 37 Downloads
It is shown that the pH range of solutions ampouled in an inert gas medium is 2.0–2.8.
Papaverine hydrochloride solutions ampouled under conditions were stable during two years of storage at room temperature.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Hydrochloride Papaverine Hydrochloride Solution Papaverine Hydrochloride
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.M. D. Mashkovskii, Medicinal Preparations [in Russian], Moscow (1962), p. 208.Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Labenskii, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,22, 886 (1952).Google Scholar
- 3.V. J. Parrak, J. Pharm. Belg.,15, 357 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.F. A. Konev and I. N. Kurchenko, Med. Prom. SSSR., No. 12, 42 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Izmailov, S. M. Bolotnikov, N. P. Dzyuba, et al., Proceedings of the Kharkov Pharmaceutical Chemistry Research Institute [in Russian], Vol. 2 (1957), p. 181.Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. V. Shostenko and I. S. Simon, Med. Prom. SSSR, No. 8, 41 (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Izmailov, A. K. Franke and I. S. Simon, Med. Prom. SSSR., No. 11, 36 (1959).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969