An electromagnetic field in the Plebanski space-time
- 62 Downloads
The electromagnetic wave equation in the Plebanski space-time has been reduced to a one-dimensional wave equation with real short-range potential. We then find that the superradiance phenomenon occurs.
KeywordsWave Equation Electromagnetic Field Electromagnetic Wave Differential Geometry Electromagnetic Wave Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ahmed, M., and Dolan, P. (1986).Gen. Rel. Grav.,18, 9, 961.Google Scholar
- 2.Plebanski, J. (1975).Ann. Phys. (N.Y.),90, 196.Google Scholar
- 3.Unruh, W. (1973).Phys. Rev. Lett.,31, 1265.Google Scholar
- 4.Chandrasekhar, S. and Detweiler, S. (1977).Proc. Roy. Soc. Lond. A.,352, 325.Google Scholar
- 5.Güven, R. (1977).Phys. Rev. D.,16, 1706.Google Scholar
- 6.Dudley, A. and Finley III, J. D. (1979).J. Math. Phys.,20, 311.Google Scholar
- 7.Detweiler, S. (1976).Proc. Roy. Soc. Lond. A. 349, 217.Google Scholar
- 8.Ahmed, M. and Dolan, P. (1986).Gen. Rel. Grav.,18, 9, 953.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987