Optimization of processes of preparing medicinal substances by mathematical-statistical methods. IX. Experience in using formalized and heuristic experiment programming
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Experiment Programming Medicinal Substance Heuristic Experiment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Rubtsov, M. V. Balyakina, L. G. Gryzlova, et al., Trudy Vsesoyuzn. Nauchno-Issled. Vitaminnogo In-ta,5, 17 (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Nalimov and N. A. Chernova, Statistical Methods of Planning Extreme Experiments [in Russian], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.N. Nil'son, Artificial Intellect [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.R. L. Plackett and I. P. Burman, Biometrika,33, 305 (1946).Google Scholar
- 5.E. V. Markova, R. I. Slobodchikova, M. A. Veksler, et al., Zavod. Labor., No. 10, 1251 (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976