Ignition of condensed material by a heat flux pulse across an opaque shield having a high thermal conductivity
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsIgnition Temperature Ignition Time Condensed Substance Chemical Heat Release Thermal Layer Thickness
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. A. Frank-Kamenetskii, Diffusion and Heat Transfer in Chemical Kinetics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Vilyunov, Theory of the Ignition of Condensed Materials [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Kozdoba Methods for the Solution of Nonlinear Heat Conduction Problems, Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.I. G. Dik and A. B. Zurer, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,18, No. 4, 16 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Merzhanov and A. E. Averson, Comb. Flames,16, 86 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990