Accelerated method of determining the antioxidant activity of chemical compounds
Study of Structure of Chemical Compounds, Analytical Methods, and Production Control
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Antioxidant Activity Chemical Compound
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. M. Émanuel' and Yu. N. Lyaskovskaya, Inhibition of Process of Fat Oxidation [in Russian], Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.E. T. Denisov, Usp. Khim.,42, 359, 361 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Gol'denberg, N. I. Yurchenko, V. V. Ershov, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSR, Ser. Khim., No. 11, 2473 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Gol'denberg, A. I. Tentsova, and N. I. Yurchenko, Khim.-Farm. Zh., No. 4, 107 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Gol'denberg, N. I. Yurchenko, and V. G. Shmulovich, Zh. Fiz. Khim., No. 10, 2620 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.V. Ya. Shlyapintokh, O. N. Karpukhin, L. M. Postnikov, et al., Chemiluminescent Methods of Investigation of Slow Chemical Processes [in Russian], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Gol'denberg, A. I. Tentsova, and E. K. Pil'ko, Khim.-Farm. Zh., No. 1, 128 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.N. M. Émanuel', E. T. Denisov, and Z. K. Maizus, Chain Reactions of Liquid-Phase Oxidation of Hydrocarbons [in Russian], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982