Development of a technology for production of “Acemin” ointment
Methods of Synthesis and the Technology of Drug Production
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Acemin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Meyers, M. Nadkarni, and L. Zopf, J. Am. Pharm. Assoc. Pract. Pharm. Ed.,11, 32–35 (1950).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Ward and G. Sperandio, U.S. Pat. No. 2742396.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Rub-Saidac, O. Bugnariu, V. Ciocanellea, et al., Pharmazie,25, 194–196 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Kh. Gluzman and G. S. Bashura, Aptechn. Delo, No. 5, 17–22 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Kh. Gluzman, G. S. Bashura, and B. I. Dashevskaya, Vysokomol. Soedin., No. 12, 2024–2027 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Kh. Gluzman, B. I. Dashevskaya, and G. S. Bashura, Kolloidn. Zh.,33, 47–50 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.B. I. Dashevskaya and R. G. Tartakovskaya, Zh. Prikl. Khim., 46. 1885–1886 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Tager, S. A. Vshivkov, V. M. Andreeva, et al., Vysokomol. Soedin., 16-A, No. 1, 9–14, (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982