Stability in aqueous solutions and acidic properties of carbenicillin
Technology of Drug Manufacture
- 113 Downloads
KeywordsAqueous Solution Organic Chemistry Carbenicillin Acidic Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Vasileva and A. Nakov, Farmatsiya (Sofiya),22, 14 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Zia, M. Tehrani, and R. Zargarbashi, Can. J. Pharm. Sci.,9, 112 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.S. M. Chaikovskaya and P. S. Braginskaya, Antibiotiki, No. 10, 910 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.State Pharmacopoeia of the USSR [in Russian], 10th ed., Moscow (1968), pp. 943–954.Google Scholar
- 5.P. Einholt, G. Jurgensen, and H. Kristiansen, J. Pharm. Sci.,54, 387 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.G. S. Libinson, Khim. Farmats. Zh., No. 9, 37 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.R. B. Martin, Introduction to Biophysical Chemistry, McGraw-Hill, New York (1974) [Russian translation, Moscow (1966), p. 93].Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977