Investigation of the continuous countercurrent desorption of D-cycloserine in a multisection apparatus
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Continuous Countercurrent
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Batuner and A. A. Gorbachev, Trudy Leningradsk. Khim.-Farm. Instit.,4, 52 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Batuner, Trudy Leningradsk. Khim.-Farm. Instit.,4, 149 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Chekaida, R. Ya. Ladiev, and S. V. Trachuk, Author's Certificate No. 152,544, Izobreteniya, No. 6, 103 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.L. M. Klyueva and T. V. Torgavanova, Khim.-Farmats. Zh., No. 11, 36 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Ainshtein, N. I. Gel'perin, and L. M. Klyueva, Author's Certificate No. 209,410, Izobreteniya, No. 5, 25 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Gel'perin, L. M. Klyueva, and L. L. Stremovskii, Khim.-Farmats. Zh., No. 6, 42 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.V. D. Kartseva and B. P. Bruns, Antibiotiki, No. 4, 305 (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971