Behavioral effects of thyroliberin, melanostatin, and its analogs
Search for New Drugs
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Behavioral Effect Thyroliberin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Velter and V. Klingler, Bioorg. Khim.,6, No. 7, 965–981 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.V. E. Klusha, Peptides — Regulators of Brain Functions [in Russian], Riga (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.Pharmacology of Neuropeptides [in Russian], A. V. Val'dman (ed.), Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Bjökman, S. Castensson, and H. Silvertsson, J. Med. Chem.,22, 931–935 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.S. C. Gerson and R. J. Baldessarini, Life Sci.,27, 1435–1451 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.IUPAC-IUB Joint Commission on Biochemical Nomenclature, Pure Appl. Chem.,56, 595–624 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.J. E. Thornburg and K. E. Moore, Neuropharmacology,12, 853–866 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988