Metvin, a new gangliolytic of brief effect
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.P. Kh. Yuldashev and S. Yu. Yunusov, Usbeksk. Khim. Zh., No. 4, 61–64 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.D. A. Kharkevich, A. S. Lebedeva, A. M. Likhosherstov, et al., in: New Curare-Like and Ganglion-Blocking Media [in Russian], Moscow (1970), pp. 191–198.Google Scholar
- 3.I. M. Sharapov, Farmakol. Toksikol., No. 6, 687–690 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.M. P. Nikolaev, Experimental Fundamentals of Pharmacology and Toxicology [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1941), pp. 109–110.Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Vakhabov, M. B. Sultanov, S. Yu. Yunusov, et al., Author's Certificate No. 429814; Otkrytiya, No. 20, 13 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976