Nitrogen nutrition as a factor in the intensification of penicillin biosynthesis
Technology of Drug Manufacture
KeywordsNitrogen Organic Chemistry Penicillin Nitrogen Nutrition Penicillin Biosynthesis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. J. Hochenhull and R. M. MacKenzie, Chem. Industr. (Lond.), No. 19, 607–612 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.T. P. Verkhovtseva, L. M. Lur'e, et al., Antibiotiki, No. 2, 102–106 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.L. M. Lur'e and M. M. Levitov, ibid., No. 5, 395–400 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Levitov, L. M. Lur'e, G. F. Zavileiskaya, et al., Khim.-Farmats. Zh., No. 3, 41–45 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.Z. E. Becker, Physiology of Fungi and Their Practical Use [Russian translation], Moscow (1963), p. 230.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976