Haloakylamines and their transformation products
IV. Synthesis and antiblastic activity of some piperazine derivatives
Search for New Drugs
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Transformation Product
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Mikhalev, M. I. Dorokhova, et al., Zh. Organ. Khim.,1, 460 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Mikhalev, V. A. Chernov, M. I. Dorokhova, et al., Khim.-Farm. Zh., No. 6, 9 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Chernov (editor), Prospidin — A New Antitumor Agent (Collection of Articles) [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.F. G. Mann and P. C. Baker, J. Chem., 1881 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.Belgian Patent No. 633,453; Chem. Abstr.,61, 7029 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.P. J. Flory, H. D. Bedon, and E. H. Kellfer, J. Polym. Sci.,28, 151 (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.Houben-Weyl, Methoden der Organischen Chemie, Vol. 2 [Russian translation], Moscow (1963), p. 427.Google Scholar
- 8.British Patent No. 840,358; Chem. Abstr.,55, 588 (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976