Effects of oncotic agents as constituents of perfluorocarbon emulsions on the isolated heart
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Perfluorocarbon Perfluorocarbon Emulsion Oncotic Agent
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. I. Kudryashov, V. A. Dombrovskii, and G. S. Alekseeva, Bioorg. Khim.,12, No. 6, 812–817 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.S. M. Yarovaya and L. I. Kudryashov, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 12, 1481–1488 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.L. C. Clark, Int. Anesthesiol. Clin.,25, No. 1, 131–141 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Geyer, ibid.. 25–30.Google Scholar
- 5.L. D. Segel and S. V. Rendig, Am., J. Physiol.,242, No. 4, H485-H489 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989