Synthesis and biological activity of glucosone bisthiosemicarbazones and their copper complexes
Search for New Drugs
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsCopper Organic Chemistry Biological Activity Copper Complex Glucosone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.USSR Inventor's Certificate 455150, Otkrytiya, No. 48 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.É. R. Dilanyan, T. R. Ovsepyan, F. G. Arsenyan, et al., Khim.-farm., No. 7, 835–838 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.É. R. Dilanyan, T. R. Ovsepyan, F. G. Arsenyan, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 8, 927–931 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. I. Korenman, Extraction of Phenols [in Russian], Gor'kii (1973), p. 27.Google Scholar
- 5.T. R. Ovsepyan, É. R. Dilanyan, N. O. Stepanyan, et al., Arm. Khim. Zh., No. 4, 249–253 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.G. M. Paronikyan, L. G. Akopyan, T. R. Akopyan, and E. G. Paronikyan, Biol. Zh. Arm., No. 11, 1146–1150 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Chernov, Methods of Experimental Chemotherapy [in Russian], G. N. Pershin (ed.), 2nd edn., Moscow (1971), p. 357.Google Scholar
- 8.Experimental evaluation of antitumor preparations in the USSR and the USA, Moscow (1980), p. 71.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990