Condition of the beginning of vibrational gas combustion in an unsealed vessel of rectangular shape
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsCombustion Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer Rectangular Shape
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. M. Solberg, J. A. Pappas, and E. Skrawstard, 18th Symp. (Int.) on Combustion (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.C. J. M. Van Wingerden and J. P. Zeenwen, Combust. Flame,51, 109 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.D. P. J. McCawn, G. O. Thomas, and D. H. Edwards, Arch. Combust.,5, No. 1, 83 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.B. V. Raushenbakh, Vibration Combustion [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.G. W. Rayleigh, Theory of Sound [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.D. B. Bradley and A. Mitcheson, Combust. Flame,32, 221 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.C. Yao, Hass Prevention Symp., Vol. 8 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Markstein, Questions of Combustion and Detonation Waves [Russian translation], Oborongiz, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989