Polarographic determination of opianic acid
Methods of Analysis and Quality Control
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Polarographic Determination Opianic Acid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. I. Goryaev, N. P. Kamenskii, and P. P. Gladyshev, Farmatsiya, No. 1, 39–40 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.Handbuch der Organischen Chemie, Vol. 10, Berlin (1928), pp. 990–992.Google Scholar
- 3.K. Doerfel', Statistics, in Analytical Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow (1969), p. 175.Google Scholar
- 4.F. Kritchfield, Analysis of Basic Functional Groups in Organic Compounds [Russian translation], Moscow (1965), p. 97.Google Scholar
- 5.A. K. Babko and I. V. Pyatnitskii, Quantitative Analysis [in Russian], Moscow (1968), pp. 288–289.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977